My CV and education
You can find my full CV here
- Current position: Research Associate in Statistics, University of Glasgow and the Closed-Loop Data Science projects (from June 2020)
- Research Assistant in Statistics, University of Glasgow and SofTMech (May 2018 – May 2020)
- Ph.D. Candidate in Econometrics, Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam and Tinbergen Institute (Sep. 2015 – Aug. 2018)
- Teaching Assistant for postgraduate courses, Erasmus University Rotterdam (Sep. 2014 – Dec. 2014)
Ph.D. in Econometrics, Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam and Tinbergen Institute, 2019. Supervisors: Siem Jan Koopman and Lennart Hoogerheide
M.Phil. in Econometrics, Tinbergen Institute, 2015.
B.Sc. in Mathematics (minor: Probability Theory), Faculty of Mathematics, Informatics, and Mechanics, University of Warsaw, 2013.
M.Sc. in Economics, Warsaw School of Economics, 2012.
B.Sc. in Economics, Warsaw School of Economics, 2009.
Visits and exchanges:
- University of Edinburgh, School of Mathematics, host supervisor: Ruth King, Apr. – Jun. 2017.
- University of Göttingen, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, M.Sc. program, Erasmus exchange, Sep. 2010 – Feb. 2011
In case you were interested, here is how my name is pronounced: a’gɲɛʂka or Ag-niesh-ka.